I have combined by skills, education and experience as a writer with my training as a life coach to become a Writing Coach.
When working with me as your writing coach, I would start by asking ask these questions about your writing:
• What is your writing project?
• Why do you want to do this project?
• What is holding you back from working on project?
We find out where each project stands today. Once we determine that, we discuss ideas for moving it forward. My help on your project could include:
• Breaking it into smaller pieces
• Exploring perspectives and reframing
• Finding and focusing on its message
• Finding time for you to work on it
• Holding you accountable
• Providing concrete advice
• Providing objective feedback and copy editing
• Setting goals and deadlines
• Developing an action plan and schedule.
This process would work for many situations, including:
• Fiction and non-fiction novels and short stories
• Sales and educational presentations
• Student papers and essays.
If you wonder if I can help you with your writing, just ask. Initial consultation is free.
Contact me at email@example.com.
Do not be afraid to use what talents you possess. The woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those who sang best. – Henry Van Dyke